Thursday, October 6, 2011

Getting Started

A valued colleague insinuated in my office one day that I might have some things worth sharing in a blog sometimes.  I thought about that a while.  I concluded that sometimes I am smart.  Sometimes I do have worthwhile things to say. And, who knows, maybe someone else may think so too.  It will be my goal to share some things that I have learned in the 25 years I have been in public education as a teacher and an administrator. I taught grades 2-5 and I have been an elementary school principal, and a secondary assistant principal at the junior high and high school levels.  I hope that I can bring some experience and insight to bear as I share some day to day experiences as an administrator in an alternative high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment